Saturday, December 7, 2013

31 Weeks

I'm going to see Dr. Siefring every two weeks now. I asked him about possibly seeing other doctors in the practice for belly checks since I was waiting two hours at every appointment, and he suggested trying to schedule first thing in the morning. So I've been going at 8 a.m. and getting right in and out! It's a bit of a struggle to get us all up and dressed and fed and out the door by 7:30 but worth it to not have to wait around at the office. On the downside, I can't ever ask anyone to keep the girls for me because no one is available at 7:30, so they have to go along every time. Thankfully they are always very good, and Dr. S gets a big kick out of them.

BP was something like 122/68, Bacon's heartbeat was good though I forgot to ask what it was. My weight at the office was 165, up from 159 there the last time. Blargh!!!!! But after the last appointment I came home and weighed myself here and I was 156. This time I weighed myself at home and was 157/158. If I go by our home scale I have gained 21 or 22 lbs which seems about right. When I delivered Phoebe I weighed 172 and I was HUGE. I mean, my belly was enormous. There's no way I'm only 7 lbs away from that right now. I was about 158 when I delivered Dena and I think that's about right where I am now.

No real belly pic this week, but I was taking profile pics of the girls yesterday for a Christmas project, and when I was finished with them Phoebe wanted to take one of me. I'll only post it here, where no one else can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment